You are hereRegistration is now open for classes offered at the Waban Library Center beginning January 4th
Registration is now open for classes offered at the Waban Library Center beginning January 4th
We are proud to bring back your class favorites like yoga, hip hop, creative dance, musical theatre and guitar. We are especially excited to offer the following new classes and workshops:
New classes for Adults:
- Read and discuss short stories in 5 week session with Waban's own Dick and Harriet Kahn
- Thursday morning flow yoga right after drop off!
- Learn about the history of the book in a 5 week class with a fellow Wabanite, Marcia Karp!
- Join our once-per-month drum circle with members of your community
- Music making for toddlers and their caretakers
New Classes and workshops for Kids:
- Kids, learn some fantastic world drumming and drum to your heart's content!
- Check out our one-day workshops focussing on American Girl crafts, Lego and Jedi Training!! Something for everyone!